Covid safe return-to-work plan
Our On Stage Cleaning® team has been working and investing in making sure you have the backup you deserve to keep your Studios rolling. Here is what On Stage Cleaning® has been doing in a Post-COVID-19 World.
On Stage Cleaning® keeps working on creating new cleaning standards and guidelines to provide value to all our film industry clients and peace of mind during these times.
- All our crew members have gone through an In-House training certification on commercial cleaning standards, Safe Sets™ COVID-19 level A program, and WHMIS certification.
- All cleanings will always include ‘high-touch’ areas with disinfectant. We anticipate the need for increased frequency of cleanings, potentially between takes.
- Introduction of Electrostatic Sprayer machines to all On Stage Cleaning® Crews to be applied to all areas needed after every cleaning.
- We acquired 'ENVIRO CARE NEUTRAL DISINFECTANT'. This is an Eco-friendly product that won't damage the environment and at the same time, it is a powerful disinfectant against COVID-19. Enviro Care Neutral disinfectant it is an Approved Disinfectant For use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). This product has a DIN (Drug Identification Number): 02130661. You can check our Product in the Health Canada Database on the list of disinfectants with evidence for use against COVID-19 as well as in the US health Department.
- Crew members are always required to use: Gloves, face masks, goggles, and On Stage Cleaning® uniform in order to be properly identifiable on site.
- Crew members are equipped with hand sanitizer, Electrostatic Sprayer machines, and disinfectant wipes to clean themselves after every job as needed.
- We have created bubble-working groups to reduce the interactions between crew members.
- All our company meetings are being held remotely to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- All Crew members will be trained by our Physician Medical Director in how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms in both themselves and others around them.
- On Stage Cleaning® has set in place a program with a Physician-Approved program for staff screening daily, and our usual commitment to the highest level of set health and hygiene using Eco-friendly and the 'greenest' products possible.
We have created a strategic alliance with Earth Angel Sustainable Production Services working together as a proud contributing member of Earth Angel’s Clean & Green program, a comprehensive collection of products and services for production to achieve COVID compliance in an environmentally responsible and budget efficient way.
Earth Angel was founded by NYU Tisch Alumnus and one of the first skilled sustainable set laborers, Emellie O’Brien. Through combining a production background with a team of environmental experts, Earth Angel has become the leading sustainable production services company, greening more sets than anyone in the industry.
On Stage Cleaning ® has also partnered with Odyssey Medical Canada Inc., a leading national provider of onsite medical care to support our COVID compliance program. The clinical team at Odyssey supports our COVID-19 knowledge and internal self-screening, helping us to improve our company processes and provide a better approach to a post-COVID-19 world.
Odyssey Medical Canada Inc. The leadership and clinical team at Odyssey have contributed to the 'Reopening Guide' from The Event Safety Alliance. Strategic and technical advice is coming in from many directions, including WHO, Health Canada, the Provincial Medical Officer, local authorities, WorkSafeBC, unions, guilds, and Industry-specific guidelines.