Safe return-to-work plan
Our On Stage Cleaning™ team has been working and investing in coming back stronger than ever and making sure you have the backup you deserve to keep your Studios rolling. Here is what On Stage Cleaning™ has been doing to go back to Action in a Post-COVID-19 World.
During the lockdown, On Stage Cleaning™ has been working on creating new cleaning standards and guidelines to provide value to all our film industry clients and peace of mind during these times.
- All our crew members have gone through an In-House training certification on commercial cleaning standards and WHMIS certification for Canada.
- On Stage Cleaning™ has partnered with Dr. Adam Lund to work as our Emergency Physician Medical Director to train us in COVID-19 knowledge and how to improve our company processes and provide a better approach to a post-COVID-19 world.
Dr. Adam Lund is a contributor to the 'Reopening Guide' from The Event Safety Alliance. Strategic and technical advice is coming in from many directions, including WHO, Health Canada, the Provincial Medical Officer, local authorities, WorkSafeBC, and Industry-specific guidelines. For more info about Dr. Adam please visit or we can send His CV for more detailed information about his medical experience upon request.
- All cleanings will always include ‘high-touch’ areas with disinfectant. We anticipate the need for increased frequency of cleanings, potentially between takes.
- Introduction of Electrostatic Disinfectant Fogger machines to all On Stage Cleaning™ Crews to be applied to all areas needed after every cleaning.
- We just acquired a huge inventory of 'Proxi All-Purpose surface cleaner'. Proxi is an Eco-friendly Disinfectant product with Hydrogen Peroxide as its main ingredient. This is a powerful, eco-friendly disinfectant against bacteria like staph and viruses like COVID-19, H1N1, SARS.
- Our Pressure washer truck crew will be using Proxi cleaner added to the water tank on all power washing jobs.
- Crew members are always required to use: Gloves, face masks, goggles, and On Stage Cleaning™ uniform in order to be properly identifiable on site.
- Crew members are equipped with hand sanitizer, Electrostatic Disinfectant Foggers machines, and disinfectant wipes to clean themselves after every job as needed.
- All our company meetings are being held remotely to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- We plan for all of our Crew members to be certified to at least Occupational First Aid Level 1 (OFA1). We will have the capacity to provide OFA 2 or 3 as well.
- All Crew members will be trained by our Physician Medical Director in how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms in both themselves and others around them.
On Stage Cleaning™ seeks to come back online in support to our clients with a Physician-Approved program for staff screening daily, and our usual commitment to the highest level of set health and hygiene using Eco-friendly and the 'greenest' products possible.
On Stage Cleaning™ has teamed up with Odyssey Medical Inc., and together we have created, ON STAGE MEDICAL SERVICES. This new Division can provide Medical Services to your film productions including:
Health Screening at Check-in for all persons arriving on set.
Secondary Screening with our On-Call Physician in the event of an at-risk person presenting for work.
COVID-19 Quarantine and Screening Advice as needed in support of return-to-work decision making.
Access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Consultative participation in health and hygiene discussions at the operational level for the 'new normal' to mitigate risk in the filming environments.
On-Site set Medics.
A higher level of care On-site medical services at the level of Nursing or Physician-Level care.
To know more about our Medical team please visit
On Stage Cleaning™ is planning to go back to Action by hiring as many people as needed to meet the new, higher cleanliness and hygiene standards required by our clients. We have the financial reserve to further invest in products, personnel, and processes to support the return of our local film industry and adapt to the ever-changing new standards for health and safety.
All we ask, is for our clients is to provide us with as much notice in advance as possible for us to be able to coordinate our services and be able to provide the value your production deserves in a professional and timely manner.
We know that this is new to all of us and we want to make sure that you are taken care of and that we are here for you, so your production continues shooting without interruptions.
if you have any questions regarding these new protocols, services, and procedures please let us know and we can adapt together to this transition.
We look forward to seeing you in Action!
Edward J. O'Brien